JOBINDO.co.id – Lowongan kerja di PT. Binawan Inti UtamaThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
|Pendidikan||: D3, S1|
|Umur||: 24-40 Tahun|
|Status Kerja||: Full Time|
|Salary||: 12-25 Juta|
|Batas Apply||: 28 Februari 2023|
|Alamat||: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
Deskripsi & Kualifikasi
Nurses, Midwives & Nurses Technicians
Work Location : Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
- Provide high-quality patient care.
- Assist with the continuous development of staff.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
- Treat emergency injuries.
- Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
- Identify work-related risks.
- Document all injuries and illnesses.
- Monitoring the health of pregnant women and their unborn babies.
- Educating patients as well as their partners and family members on reproductive health, preparation for parenthood, and antenatal care.
- Teaching patients with pain management techniques to prepare them for labor.
- Delivering patients’ babies in birthing centers, patients’ homes, or hospitals as well as providing emotional support and encouragement during labor.
- Taking and recording patients’ blood pressure, temperature, and pulse as well as ordering diagnostic tests as needed.
- Helping patients and their partners to cope with miscarriages, stillbirths, neonatal deaths, and terminations.
- Teaching new mothers how to feed their newborns.
- Assisting patients in creating suitable birth plans.
- Providing sound advice to patients regarding diets, exercises, and medications suitable for pregnancy.
Nurse Technicians (Teknisi Perawat):
- Ensure that the patients’ basic hygiene needs are met by bathing, shaving, and dressing them.
- Help patients use the bathroom.
- Prepare meals and feed patients.
- Assist patients with mobility problems by lifting or moving them, or pushing their wheelchair.
- Change the bedsheets for patients.
- Monitor patients’ recovery or general wellbeing and report findings to the registered nurse.
- Prepare patients for examinations or procedures.
- Ensure that the patient’s environment is clean.
SIP NO; B. 389/SIP2MI/ERTIM/I/2023
Country ISO Code
Region ISO Code
Currency ISO Code